Common base materials we produce our foam washers from include neoprene foam washers, EPDM foam washers and silicone foam washers.
Applications for foam washers
Foam washers have many uses including for thermal insulation, dust seals, water seals, cushioning, floats, general seals and spacers as well as packing purposes for shock absorbing.
Foam washers can be made from many different base materials. A base material suitability test can be carried out by one of our sales team, and chosen to suit your application.
Depending on your requirements we can manufacture foam washers that can successfully stop any ingress of water, or foam washers that can effectively to filter air.
Types of washers
Our range of foam washers come in a multitude of different grades, thicknesses and densities as listed below:
- Neoprene Foam Washers – Soft, Medium and Firm densities available
- EPDM Foam Washers – Soft, Medium and Firm densities available
- Neoprene/EPDM Foam Washers – Blended to add characteristics of both base materials.
- Nitrile/PVC Foam Washers – Slow recovery grades available.
- Polyethylene Foam Washers – Plastazote, Jiffycell, Alveolit grades available
- Silicone Foam Washers – High temperature sealing requirement.
- Polyether Foam Washers – Open cell and suited for moisture absorption or filtration. Cost effective.
- Wetsuit Neoprene Washers –Repairs or decorative purposes. Textured and coloured finishes available.
Self-adhesive foam washers
All of the above grades of foam can have a self-adhesive backing applied and can also be supplied in kiss cut format to aid in speed on production line assembly.