EPDM foam strips provide excellent seals in a whole host of applications. RH Nuttall Limited frequently supply a range of plain or self-adhesive backed expanded EPDM foam strip to solve issues such as air flow control, cushioning, water leakage and anti-vibration problems. Furthermore, due to the fantastic aging properties of closed cell EPDM foam it means that the sealing strip functions will not fail over prolonged exposure on a specific application.
EPDM foam is available in various thicknesses ranging from 1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm and right up to 40mm in thickness.
- Closed cell structure making it impermeable to air and water and therefore an ideal material for sealing against air and/or water.
- Outstanding aging properties and will not go brittle over time.
- Very durable and relatively cheap.
- Available in a wide range – high temperature, hard, soft, supersoft.
- Good UV resistance.
- Good mechanical properties.
- Wide temperature range.