RH Nuttall Limited supply a wide range of parts in open cell Polyurethane foam, including washers, gaskets, seals, insulations, strips and sheeting. Furthermore, a self-adhesive backing can be applied to one or both faces to aid in the application process.
Due to the open cell structure of polyurethane foam it makes it a superb choice of material for applications including fluid absorption, filters, packaging, dustproof seals, duct seals and acoustic insulations. Polyurethane foam has a temperature prevail of -40°C to +100°C. Polyurethane foam is available in grey and white colours.
- Flexible and lightweight.
- Range of densities depending on application.
- Good temperature resistance.
- Good thermal and acoustic insulator.
- Good cushioning and anti-vibration characteristics.
- Flame retardant grades available.