Our Viton rubber sheet is a synthetic rubber and fluoropolymer elastomer generally used by RH Nuttall Limited for applications including the automotive trade where the transport of bio-diesel is required. Other applications include chemical processing, heavy duty equipment, and where no breakdown of sealing properties are of paramount importance. RH Nuttall Limited produce viton washers, viton gaskets, viton seals, viton strips and viton sheet for a variety of different industrial sectors. Please be aware that we currently manufacture our parts from Viton A, a Dupont grade of material. Viton rubber sheet is available to buy from our company in any given size and thicknesses ranging from 1mm, 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm.
- Excellent resistance to oil, petrol, acids as well as high temperature.
- Excellent to resistance against brittleness during long term heat exposure.
- Very low permeability to gases.
- Excellent resistance to ozone, oxidation as well as flame resistance.
- Not suitable for applications requiring resistance to ketones and lacquer solvents.
Working/Operating Temperature Range
Minimum (˚C) -30
Maximum (˚C) +250
General Property/Application Guide
|Impermeable to Gases||Outstanding|
|PROPERTIES – Dependant on Grade|
|Tensile Strength (MPa)||7|