RH Nuttall Limited produce silicone washers, silicone gaskets, silicone seals, silicone strip and silicone sheet for a variety of different industrial sectors. Silicone rubber is generally used by RH Nuttall for applications including medical, insulation, fire stops, plumbing and building. From simple silicone washers or silicone sheet, to more complex and bespoke silicone gaskets or silicone strip, RH Nuttall Limited has the answer.
Thicknesses of silicone washers, silicone gaskets, silicone strip and silicone sheet can vary from 0.5mm, 0.8mm, 1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 10mm, 20mm. Custom made silicone can be produced to gain any non standard thickness that is required, but minimum order quantities are applicable. Our silicone rubber sheet, silicone rubber strip, as well as silicone rubber gaskets are all available in both white and black colours. A self adhesive backing can be applied to most silicone rubber products we supply.
- Exceptional high and low temperature range without failure, making it a very thermally stable material and flame retardant.
- Excellent electrical insulating properties, resistance to animal and vegetable oils, diluted acids, ozone, oxidation and water absorption.
- Good resistance to arcing, ultra violet light and ozone.
- Suitable for applications with food and drink.
- Available in a range of colours with white, translucent and black being most popular. The silicone components we manufacture can be colour matched depending on the volume required.
- Not suitable for applications requiring resistance to high tensile strength, tear strength, and abrasion.
- Adhesive backing can be applied to any silicone washer, gasket, insulation, strip or sheet. Please ask one of our sales team for further details on adhesive backed silicone.
Working/Operating Temperature Range
Minimum (˚C) -70
Maximum (˚C) +200
General Property/Application Guide
|Impermeable to Gases||Weak|
|PROPERTIES – Dependant on Grade|
|Tensile Strength (MPa)||7|