RH Nuttall Limited produce nitrile washers, nitrile gaskets, nitrile seals, nitrile strips and nitrile sheet for a variety of different industrial sectors. Nitrile rubber (NBR) is generally used for fluid sealing of oils and fuels within the automotive industry. Our nitrile washers and nitrile gaskets can be produced to any size, shape and thickness. From simple nitrile sheet and nitrile strip, to complex and bespoke nitile gaskets, and nitrile seals, RH Nuttall Limited has the answer.
- Excellent resistance to petroleum oils, aromatic hydrocarbons, mineral oils and many acids.
- Good abrasion resistance.
- Good compression set.
- Impermeable to many gases.
- Available in BS2751 specification in various hardnesses.
- Moderate mechanical properties.
Working/Operating Temperature Range
Minimum (˚C) -20
Maximum (˚C) +80
General Property/Application Guide
|Impermeable to Gas||Strong|
|PROPERTIES – Dependant on Grade|
|Hardness (IRHD)||50 > 80|
|Tensile Strength (MPa)||4 > 15|